Countdown sticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 19, 2013

YY when will you come out zai ga?

YY, sbb daddy is getting nervous too as I thought you may come out during the weekend..I thought if your health would be alright after coming out, will everything be fine? YY, could you tell me abit more about you to ease my concern? Miss Shek said by week 41 they may use some method to induce birth, I hope that process won't come as it may be painful for fbb, fbb mommy is so tim tim these days, she even designed a photo album for you, which contains all the photos before you come out, and show your growing process, we love you ar YY We went to eat Siu Lung Bao on Fri as we told you last week not to come out so soon so that you can gain more weight before coming out, yet now is 39 weeks 2 days, fbb's daddy also said you shall come out soon as the same as fbb mommy and fbb's sisters. We took you for BBQ yesterday and the idea just came in a seconds! I even thought a callstar karaoke to enjoy our weekend as we can't go out so far during the weekend! Seems like you love the food so far so you haven't come out jm! I am not in the mood to work, though I am preparing to go for work tmr..I have the feeling that you would come out suddenly during my work, then I will dash back to shell zai or hospital to give my support to mommy. You know mommy is so tim tim, she would make more photo albums such as to one we go for Europe and during our weeding…but she may be too tired these days…her legs are getting swelled and her tummy is getting bigger, now is 35.5 inches already, which is bigger than sbb daddy’s tummy…she needs to wear socks and even my pants…and she need sbb’s help to wear socks and shoes..she is so tired.. Fbb mummy told sbb daddy the feeling is abit different and she has the feelings that you would come out during night…she feels abit frightened suddenly that make sbb awake and sbb wanna comfort her too, and at last she went to bed as yy you are still sleeping inside hehe..I dunno fbb would feel so frightened as I thought she is quite well prepared for your coming…but after all she could still feel abit frightened zai jm Three days have gone and the long weekend past but you still haven’t come out zai, we are abit nervous too but overall still quite clam. I just hope you get a very healthy body, and your face doesn’t really very much pretty, it’s just a bonus Our domestic helper Gloria has arrived our home for around 2 weeks. She seems quite smart and her reaction is quick. She seems quite experienced in domestic work and sometime her working pace is so fast that make her quite free during the weekend. We laid down a daily and weekly schedule for her and hope that’s useful. Fbb get along with her quite well and I am the one which would be more rude to stay apart from her so as to keep our order valid. Hope she would get well with YY in future and I hope she could help us more in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment