After the rushing and busy week of cases, handing over and reports, I have my maternity leave started finally on May 10. It was so so busy that I didn't have time to write down the changes in our home recently.
On May 3, our domestic helper, Gloria, has arrived our home. In the first week of her stay, we needed to show her many of our practices like the way we cook and did the housework. It was tiring during that crazy week especially when I have worked over-time everyday.
But this week is much better, while Gloria started to get along with us and her working schedule, she could work on her own most of the time. She is a fast learner, I can say, and she is quite smart and understand much social hidden rules, like, when we said we would lock the master room when we were out, she then noticed that we didn't want her to work there alone and went out at once.
She is a nice helper, quite talkative and easy-going, FOR THE TIME BEING.
Sometimes, her cleverness can be 'dangerous' to us, we hope she can keep her honesty and do not take advantages of us.
My sleep has been quite nice these nights, maybe due to the finish of all paperwork and I don't need to go to work, which brings me less stress. But YY, you are moving more and more vigorously every day, are you coming out soon?
The expected date is on May 24. My family said you would be coming out a week earlier! As I did when I was born. And Daddy SBB was becoming more and more nervous, even more than I am!
I will have the weekly prenatal check again tmr in QE, is this the final one before your birth?
Count down started, it's 10 days from today....
I didn't dare to upload all photos in bra only :P Leave it for you only in the album...











No comments:
Post a Comment