Countdown sticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Feb 15, 2013

YY appears

I look more like a pregnant woman now as YY starts to 'mark' more areas inside my tummy, and my tummy start to bulge more and more.
She moves in the areas near the stomach now, while only vibrations below the belly button were felt before.
Holidays nearly ends, YY, let's work hard together!! And don't get sick!

1 comment:

  1. YY, I lost some photos we took days ago, and I really feel sad for that, we take many courses to know more about u and we take the physiotherapy class to relieve Fbb mum's pain and do more ex. YY, pls stay healthy and be a good gal in mum's tummy. Se should feel tired these days, we need to surround her with sweet sweet to cheer her up,
    I start to think u may come out soon, and feel bait nervous for that. Sbb, Fbb, YY. Are we all ready to accept this new challenge and our new page of life Zai!?

    ReplyDelete