Countdown sticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Feb 7, 2013

Where's my belly button?

SBB told me my belly button disappeared on Tuesday night, I never discovered this because I always view my tummy from bird's view. It's so so surprising to me that you bulge my tummy and even the belly button! How comes!
Oh! The original concave area has disappeared. It appears just like a small smile now.... quite ugly :( 

YY, you wake me up punctually at 6:10 am these three days, when it was time for Daddy SBB to get up.
Are you a disciplined child to act as my alarm from now?

One more interesting thing was, when I was shown on the hall screen in the LNY school function yesterday, you kicked quite strongly, did you recognize FBB's voice? :) 
You are kicking more and more when you hear people speaking(e.g. when I am singing to you and SBB is telling short stories before sleep), especially with music and drums, we hope you are talented in music.

Lovely YY, add oil :)



Eaten 雙皮奶 yesterday, yummy and feels not bad for you
But, also eaten 豬扒包 becos I missed the taste so much , with guilty feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment