Countdown sticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 9, 2013

33 weeks

YY:

Today I have sick leave because dysphonia visited me again :(actually daddy sbb has also been sick these days since he returned from China. I was a bit worried about him and you. I acted a bit harsh on SBB to keep good hygiene and healthy diet. I guess FBB is infected unfortunately too :(

We have seen doctors and hope YY is fine :(

We bought you bb stuff again last Saturday including the Chu Chu milk bottles, which is claimed BHA free. We want you to start your life as healthily as you can. Chu Chu bottles priced a bit higher than other brands though.

I am also looking for milk pumps now. Am I able to breast feed you? Will you love that and cooperate with FBB?

YY you are moving more often now, and also more vigorously . Though dr tang commented your size being behind schedule for a bit, I'm clear you are striving for your growth . You are now 1.9kg, 0.5kg more than two weeks before. Keep growing YY! Dr tang asked me to sleep more for you to grow.

the outbreak of H7N9 flu is another worry. Hope it disappear soon... I don't want you to be born in environment with virus :(

Moreover, I dreamed that you were two years old and daddy and I brought you to a Macau trip!
You looked cute in the dream, keep talking and asking questions:)

Are you dreaming of how daddy and I look like too?

1 comment:

  1. Yui yui I feel so guilty to make u and FBB sick as I was so naughty to eat roast chicken wing in china that made my cord painful. Fbb even need to take 2 days al and i can only watch fbb in webcam, where she slept carelessly on the sofa and got bored in shell. During the flu outbreak I felt especially frightened as I want Yy to be infected. So I decide to keep my hygiene intact and visited ch dr twice consecutively where I never had done b4

    I know Yy u are gaining weight in progress as I can see mummy's tummy getting bigger n bigger.. Mummy said your punch is getting much painful these days. Yy u need to catch up to become a strong and healthy baby!

    FBB daddy was working hard on shell zai's lamp, yet after all it failed again. We thought Yy u may not like the light thus all the repairment work should have done b4 your birth. She'll zai is really in big challenge!

    Your bed and Gloria will come in may, by then our new page of life will start! I start to expect your birth!

    ReplyDelete