You probably knew where we had been to last Wednesday. We had the visit to midwife consultation as appointed on morning, then suddenly I was advised to stay in hospital for further examinations, as my worry of amyotic fluid leakage stunned the nurse. She also commented on the abnormally unchanged body weight of mine in this month.
She wrote the intake letter at once and I was then changed my clothing and they told me I would probably need to stay overnight in the ward. ( I was a bit nervous due to their serious tone and it has been over ten years from the last time of staying overnight in hospital)
Sbb was quite nervous and worrying too, he didn't want to leave the area outside the ward until I asked him to go back to pack up for me.
YY, you probably didn't like the heartbeat machine tightening around my tummy and you moved a lot against to the pressure. I had ultrasonic and vaginal inspection.
Dr said you looked not small in size in the ultrasonic, she even said your size was lying at the medial. an hour later, another dr came and discharged me, saying the reports revealed no abnormality.
Sbb was so excited when he heard I could go back home at night! He travelled back from tko to QE at once as he planned to packed some clothes for me originally.
Finally, we three could go home together!
YY, sbb and me were so scared to know any bad news about you. Please stay healthy:) ok?
You were even more active during this weekend, doing many somersaults everyday to comfort us, are you a good girl? :)
My tummy has been angled by you, is that hard part your pat pat or head?
Yy I love u ar
ReplyDeleteI was so scared to know you need to have detailed check, and feel so happy you are ok after all!!
Actually maybe we care you so much so our reaction is abit large this time
This is really a day we are not going to forget zai
But you know, mummy's tummy is too small in size and you dun look like 30 weeks old
And FBB said the fluid leakage last for 2-3 weeks already, so we decide to do the complete test
I feel so lost outside the ward and have no mood to read newspaper or doing anything becoz of Yy zai
These days I need ot and Yy miss me more zai, I miss u too and
I will add oil for our future zai:)
Sbb daddy