Countdown sticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jan 27, 2013

A small pictorial review

Yes, I admit Mommy was becoming more and more lazy to record things about you. But some magical power pushed me to open a blog for you today, hope I can sacrifice the Japanese dramas on Sunday mornings and leave routine posts for you, YY!

I love you, YY!

Our first encounter at the times of the Mid-Autumn Festival, you were just smaller than a peanut!

Oh, YY! You were more like a baby now just after three weeks, could see your trunks  instead of a ball of cotton!

We brought you to have the OSCAR check, haha! Doctor already predicted you would be a girl! and your little hand seemed saying Hi to us! could see your intact five fingers! You were so so lovely!

You were crawling in the ultrasound this time, looked like a frog to me this time, so stunned that you were already having such obvious vertebral column!

your little heart is shown as the dark hole in the center

could even see the rib cage :) Doctor confirmed your sex! You are YY girl!

Could see your trunks more clearly!, Why are you covering your face??(Right)

1 comment:

  1. Yy, I m daddy Sbb ar!!
    I have lots of words to you!
    You know actually I can't see your face clearly everytime during ultrasonic scan..haha
    U are so lovely to chew your finger in front us (though I was in chengdu at that time)
    And when we do the structure scan, you cover your face and show us your "seven" finger logo!!
    Is it because u wanna tell us you are a active girl and show us your special posture?!
    I love you yui yui!

    ReplyDelete